Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Beast

Fisher has been out of control lately with his fits. He gets really mad and throws himself on the floor. The fits last so long that I am sure that half way through them he doesn’t even know what he is so mad about.


This morning, Doug and I were discussing what we should do when he acts like this.


Here’s the solution we came up with.


What do you think?





Maybe caging him all alone is cruel.

What about this?



Ok, before you call CPS on us, we wouldn’t really cage them. We are dogsitting, and the cage came with Gizmo.

Fisher is fascinated by the cage, and it is almost impossible to keep him out of it. When I started laughing and taking pictures, Barrett had to be a part of it.

The funniest part of it all was Gizmo watching them inside of it. He almost seemed happy to have them caged up.




I think they are wearing him out with all the love he’s gotten.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary loved the cage too...hence why we got her the tent for her b-day, yet she still climbs in the cage. I am so glad that Gizmo is having a great time and is well loved. Thanks!!!

Christi

Kris said...

My kids loved our old cage too! I think I need to go find it LIKE NOW!

Misti & Thorin said...

First the Doogie Door ...
Now the Doggie Cage????
HHMMMMM