- Barrett had an ear infection and didn't sleep for a week
- We went to Florida , on a plane, Fisher was a "lap" child
- Barrett learned to swim without a life jacket
- Fisher learned to walk into a pool without a life jacket
- Fisher learned to wear a life jacket
- Barrett turned 3
- Fisher turned 18 months old
- I worked my 20 hours from last week and this week's 20 hours in 4 days.
- We had our Back to School Rally last night at church. All I can say is that Keith Coast is a great entertainer and an awesome person to host.
- Barrett's birthday party is today at 2:30.
- Tonight is a benefit for our friend, Kim Dennison, to help with medical costs.
- Tomorrow is the busiest day for my job with all kids being promoted to their new classes.
- Tomorrow at noon, my life slows down A LOT.
So, now you know why I haven't blogged.
I'll give more details about Florida and Barrett's birthday soon!