Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wee wee wee

Last night Doug and I were watching tv, and Barrett was amusing himself playing in the living room. One of Barrett's favorite pastimes is climbing on me. So, it didn't take long for him to be on the couch treating me like a jungle gym.

He started playing with my feet which normally would bug me, but lately, he's been jumping on my ever growing belly so the "break" was nice. I was pretty much ignoring him (I know, bad mommy!) until I realized what he was doing.

He was wiggling my little toe and saying, "Wee wee wee."

I started waving at Doug to get his attention before Barrett stopped, and the both of us were cracking up. Since we were laughing, Barrett started laughing too. I asked him if he was playing piggies with Mommy's toes, and he started wiggling my big toe and dancing. While he did that, I started the whole little rhyme. He actually did the whole thing right.

He thought it was really funny (so did we). He would clap for himself like he had just accomplished something incredible. I think Doug was more impressed than Barrett was.

**I did take that opportunity to point out what Barrett and I obviously do all day long since sometimes Daddy thinks Mommy is watching soaps and eating bon bons. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.