Monday, February 26, 2007

Brotherly Love

Life with both boys home has been crazy but fun.

Barrett loves his new brother (so far), and he always wants to know where the baby is. He keeps bringing him toys, blankets, pacifiers, etc..


It's the etc. that concerns me the most. Needless to say, we have to keep a close eye on both boys.

The other night, Barrett really wanted to carry his baby, so we compromised and I let him hold Fisher.


It didn't last too long because Barrett was quickly more interested in Barney.

Later, when I was trying to get a few Fisher pictures, someone kept interrupting.



I don't think Barrett realizes that my camera can take pictures of anyone but him. I told him to go sit by his brother, but this is what he did instead.


It's hard to get tell him not to touch the baby when he is being so darn cute, but then he tried to sit WITH Fisher.

Sorry there is no picture of that, I was too busy diving at them to get a picture.

I am sure there is a lot more panicking to come!

3 comments:

Scrapbooking Princess said...

Sooo cute! Congrats again!

Karen said...

That's so sweet! I love it. You must be exhausted.

Chastity said...

That is the sweetest thing!! Both boys are gorgeous!