When Barrett was about 7 months old, I bought him the pajamas that have been my favorite, and since my kid doesn't grow fast at all, he was able to wear them up until a few months ago.
I was so sad when it was time to put them away (even though he wore them for 17+ months) not just because he would never wear them again, but because they were too stained and worn for Fisher to get them as a "hand me down".
Now, for a complete change of subject that will make sense in a minute.
Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, I wanted to list ten things I am thankful for:
2. My family- ALL of them, even the ones I want to disown at times
3. Having a group of friends that are amazing Christian women to go through motherhood with
4. Being born and raised America
5. Being lucky enough to be a stay at home mom
6. My friend Dawn - not just because she was able to bring her baby, Ben, home from the hospital this week, but because she is THE most inspirational Christian woman I have ever met. (Read her blog from the past two months if you need a little inspiration!)
7. Target's dollar bins
8. Tylenol & antibiotics for kids- I don't know what people did to get through ear infections in the olden days! :)
9. Cold fronts
10. Outlet stores
#10 on my list is where this whole blog ties together.
If it wasn't for the Gap outlet, I would never have been able to have these picture of my favorite jammies:
I literally danced in the store when I found them!