Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bunny Picture

We had a very odd morning.

As I was planning out the day, I was talking with a friend on the phone. I told her that I was going to take the boys to get haircuts and then to the mall to take bunny pictures.

She laughed and said, "I'll check your blog later because you are setting yourself up for a good one."

So, we went to get haircuts. Two different barbers cut the boys hair at the same time. Both boys sat quietly through the haircuts with no complaints. The whole process took less than ten minutes.

When we got to the mall, the Easter bunny was not there yet. Barrett was fine waiting.

When it was our turn, both boys got on the bunnies lap, looked at the camera, and grinned. (The crappy person taking the picture NEVER snapped them smiling at the same time.)



All the other moms were amazed at how wonderful they were. I just took the compliments like they are always this good.

We went to play and then to eat at the mall with nothing but good behavior.

When we got home, both boys went straight to bed with no argument. They have been napping for 2 hours.

I could just look at this as a wonderful , blessed morning, but that wouldn't be like me.

All I can think is that I am in for one hell of an evening.

No comments: