Friday, March 28, 2008

Good Friday

I realize I am a little behind, but things have been pretty busy around here. I couldn't tell you what has been keeping me busy, but somehow, I just have NO free time.

Last week, Friday wasn't just Good Friday, it was a great Friday.

I had a hair appointment in the morning, so Tay Tay came to play with the boys, and they couldn't have been happier.

At lunch time, not only did I come home, but Daddy did too. (I LOVE that he only works half a day on Fridays now!)

We ate lunch then loaded up the boys to go to church for the Easter egg hunt. Barrett was SO excited.

After the super cute puppet show, Barrett was still happy, but he was started to drag a little since it was already two hour past his nap time.

Fisher had a blast hunting the eggs. Ok, he really just liked holding an egg. We would convince him to put it in the basket, but then he would take the same one back out to hold. He was REALLY proud of his one egg.



Barrett flew around collecting eggs, and even helped Fisher by putting some in his basket too.
By the end of the hunt, Barrett was done, D-O-N-E.
Here is a photo of all my boys at the end, notice Barrett's enthusiasm.

When we came home, Doug and I decided it was too late for Barrett's nap, so we just played outside on the new fortress. The neighbors came over, and the boys had a blast.
Later in the evening, my friend, Misti, that NEVER comes to see us, actually came over.
Barrett and Fisher had lots of fun playing with her.

When I was putting Barrett to bed that night, he said that it was a "cool day". He also asked if Aunt Misti could come back tomorrow.


So, Aunt Mist, when are you coming back?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I was basically doing a crunch in the first picture so all of my rolls were concentrated in one area:):)

BUT, I had so much fun!!!! Tell the boys that Aunt Misti will come back any time they want:):)

Love you guys!!!
Aunt Misti:)