Thursday, May 01, 2008

broom broom

I realize I have been bad about updating, and it's not that nothing has been happening, I just haven't had a chance to write.

I wish I could sit here and write about all the funny things the boys have been doing, but I can only get so much "me time" a day. Since I have a very limited amount of time, I'll just give you a quick set of pictures I took of Fisher the other day.

Fisher is in love with any form of transportation. He especially loves to be on the four wheeler with Paw or Daddy, but when that is not an option, he likes to sit in his truck.


When Daddy is home, he'll push Fisher across the room, and Fisher will just laugh and laugh.
When Daddy is not home and Mommy is not in the mood to play, Fisher has to find other fun things to do in the truck...
...Like show how flexible he is...

...or snack on his toes.



He is such a silly, little man!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I LOVE the flexible one I laughed out loud! What a cutie!! Have you recovered!!?? Had so much fun!

Chastity said...

I love the last photo, lol!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm.....yummy.... toes! so flippin' cute!