Tuesday, December 27, 2005

We're Still Not Done?

Christmas is almost over for us. It seems like it all happened so fast! Barrett has no idea what happened, but he seems happy with all the new noise makers he has. I think they're all cute right now, but I am sure in a few weeks, I'll be sick of them. He also enjoyed being held and snuggled by so many people. Luckily for him, the spoiling isn't over, our last Christmas will be Friday night with my mom.



The biggest event lately has nothing to do with the holidays. Last night, Barrett had his first experience with cereal. He definitely likes his bottle better. I finally figured out that I could get a spoonful in his mouth and then quickly stick the bottle in. He would end up washing the cereal down without knowing it.







I think he'll be happier when he gets something with some taste, and the pictures will be more colorful too. :) We'll be starting a vegetable next week sometime if he cooperates and eats cereal the rest of this week.






We hope all of you had a very merry Christmas!

No comments: