Sunday, October 14, 2007

All About the Fisher Man


Fisher has been keeping me so busy lately that sitting down to type is a luxury I just don't have anymore.

He cut his top two teeth this past week. The top left came in last Saturday, and the top right came in on Tuesday. You can't see them very well yet, but you can feel them. You can really feel them when they sink into your shoulder!

Fisher is also on the move at all times. He will crawl all over the house and pull up on any and everything he finds. He even managed to get on the couch the other night. Doug and I still don't know how he did it even though we were both sitting there.

His other favorite thing besides moving is screaming and talking.

Barrett loves this too, so it is quite normal for the boys to be screaming back and forth while laughing. It's cute to a point, but on a long drive, it sucks.

Fisher had managed to say a few things. As much as I hate to admit it, he has mastered, "Dada." I'd like to say he just knows the sound and not what he's saying, but when Daddy is around, he says, "Dada," a lot.

Luckily for me, he did finally say, "Mama," with LOTS of coaching/bribing on Thursday. It's amazing what this kid will do for food.

The other big news in Fisher's world is that he no longer wants anything to do with baby food. He wants to eat whatever we have. We have yet to find a food that he spits out. He even liked my broccoli the other day!


Ok, that's all the time I have to type because his afternoon "nap" apparently has ended.

Does 20 minutes even count as a nap?

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Fisher is absolutely gorgeous...yes, gorgeous. I LOVE those little overall shorts in the last picture!

BTW, broccoli is far and away Lila's favorite veggie.