Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Window

If today is any indicator, I am pretty sure that Fisher is going to love being outside as much as his brother and daddy.

Fisher spent close to an hour at the back window today looking outside. He would stand up, look outside, "talk", lick the window, and then play with farm animals for a few minutes only to repeat the process over and over again.


When I went up beside him and looked out the window, he got so excited. I'm not sure what we were looking at, but he was thrilled that I was seeing it too.





My next move did not make him happy at all. He was so funny licking the window that I wanted a picture from outside looking in at him.

He was not amused at all that I went outside without him, and he never even blinked so the licking picture didn't happen.


I did make it up to him by taking him for walk a few minutes later, but when we got home, he went right back to the window.

3 comments:

Kris said...

He is getting so big!!!! Hope you are gettinga little rest today!

Chastity said...

Lila does the same thing. Maybe it's just human nature to love being outside.

Anonymous said...

I love all the new episodes. The picture of Barrett standing in the corner is tooo cute. I love the ones of Fisher. I already miss all my little boys too much. I am so glad you do the blog. It is just great!!