Friday, March 31, 2006

Party at my Crib

Barrett did not want to sleep last night. He was screaming and crying, but he did not want to go to bed. I decided I would just let him scream in bed for a while because my patience was gone.

After about ten minutes, he was quiet. I was concerned because I knew it was too good to be true that he fell asleep that fast. I decided to sneak in and check on him.

When I walked into his room, I could hear him. Normally, he would be talking to himself, but he was laughing. When I got a little closer, I couldn't help but laugh.



So, he obviously wasn't tired. I turned on the light because I needed to get a better look. (Ok, I wanted to take pictures!)



I guess it's time to either lower his crib or get rid of the mobile. Although, it does seem to entertain him more on his head than it does hanging above him.




I think my son might turn out to be a little party animal. First it's a mobile then lampshades...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brigitte,

Go over and read the comments in Queen Bee's blog under the protected Speedy's Birthday. She is even adding comments to what I said. lol

QueenBee said...

It's not true! Grammar really said all that. I love the pics of Barrett. He is so stinkin cute!