Thursday, May 24, 2007

Good Bye?

I think Barrett is getting confused.

He used to say bye-bye like a champ. He would do a cute, little wave and smile as he said, "bye-bye."

Now, he's just confused.

Sometimes, he yells, "Bye," while waving over his shoulder and walking away.

Sometimes, he says, "Peace Out," while holding up all five fingers. Apparently he can't make the peace sign yet. (Thanks to my neighbor Melissa for this one.)

Sometimes, he attempts to say Adios, but it comes out, "Deee-O's."

But my favorite is his response to "See you later, Alligator."

Whenever someone says that, I think he knows there is an animal response that goes with it. Unfortunately for him, he can't seem to remember that you're supposed to say, "In a while, crocodile."

On his own, he came up with what he would say.

His response is, "Bye, turtle."

He just cracks me up!

1 comment:

Hope said...

check out our blog of Faith! http://gotmilk-hope.blogspot.com