Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day #2

Yesterday was a wonderful Mother's Day, but it did have a little less excitement than last year.
Doug made me a card on the computer with the boy's picture on it, and he also let Barrett sign it which basically means he scribbled all over it.

I didn't get a new car again, but it's ok. I still love mine. :)

Doug did give me something good though. He told me to make plans to go somewhere this summer for a weekend. I can take him and the boys or I can go alone. I'm still thinking about what I want to do. Doug and I are most likely going to Vegas for our anniversary, so who knows what I'll come up with for my trip!

Yesterday, Barrett and I played in our two pools for the backyard. We have the traditional little circle pool, but we also bought a big rectangular pool too. I can actually fit a float in it!

We ended up with a slide in each pool, and to say Barrett loved it would be a huge understatement. I think he's going to love swimming as much as I did.



Fisher had a great day too when Nana, Paw, and all the great-grandparents came over for dinner. He smiled and smiled at his great grandpa.




Overall, it was a great Mommy's Day. I had so much fun that Barrett and I might play in the pools again today as long as Fisher cooperates at his spot in the shade!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't tuned in to the blog since I was in Colorado Springs and hadn't been on the computer. What a wonderful treat I had in store. Fisher is so cute and getting so big. Barrett is just a riot. I LOVE seeing all the pictures. I have now gone through them 3 times. I love my boys!!!