Sunday, February 26, 2006

Peas & Carrots


Barrett has decided that sweet peas and carrots are a great combination, but sweet potatoes are still his favorite by far.

Barrett continues to amaze us with his ability to not be normal, he hates fruit. I don't mean he doesn't like it that much, he hates it. When you put any kind of fruit in his mouth, he gags, spits, and seals his lips shut.

I don't know why I feel like he has to eat them, but every meal, I try to convince him that fruit is yummy! I've eaten it, sang about it, danced, clapped, and he'll open his mouth until the spoon gets near. O-well, eventually I'll find something that makes him a little normal!

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

too bad Oz isn't around to clean his face after he gets through eating..........

Karen said...

Oh well, as long as he's eating veggies, that's not so bad. I can picture you singing & dancing about fruit. :)